“First time in this restaurant”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #93 of 236 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Beijing, China
“First time in this restaurant”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Enjoyed the Cheese's cake , We are supirsed so many American enjoy them too..

Visited December 2011

Santa Rosa, California
“VERY RUDE STAFF, NO GAMES WORKED, DONT GO TOO”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

We come to fairfield allot and decided to check out chuck e cheese there cuz we go to the one reguarly near our house. i wish we would have went somewhere else. the staff was very rude when we went to get tokens and asked about food prices. then chucky came out and wasnt really interacting with the kids just with the staff. We wanted to play some of the games but most of them where out of order. i think our daughter went in the tunnels twice played 4 games then was asking to leave ( she loves chuck e cheese and has her birthday there for the last 4years this month) I was very disappointed.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank kellybh896
Suisun City, California
“Great place to play when it's hot out”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We don't eat here, just take the kids to play when it's hot out. They love it. This chuck e cheese's has some pretty good rides for kids age 2-5. We always end up with enough tickets for everyone to have a mini lollipop (10 tickets each). Place is pretty clean, and fun for a few hours. I wouldn't touch the pizza though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I be gettin my play on and my grub on. It stay crackin!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2009

I be gettin my play on and my grub on. It stay crackin!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“What a jungle. And the pizza is like cardboard.”
Reviewed April 2, 2008

What a jungle. And the pizza is like cardboard.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook