“Authentic, Inexpensive and Fast”

Green Bamboo Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 236 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
San Diego, California
“Authentic, Inexpensive and Fast”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I am extremely picky about the quality of my chinese food so when I found out that they had chicken with salted fish fried rice, a staple of Toisan people, I had to give it a try. I was not expecting much from the looks of this place but I had a hankering for chinese food much more then all the other fast food places nearby. To my surprise it was really good!! It tasted authentic and not overseasoned like your typical Asian American fast food restaurant. And the quantity was extremely generous so I ad to save the rest for the next day. After a full day at Six Flags, it was nice treat to find such an authentic place. I would visit again if I come this way in the future.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank stevel0923

Elgin, Texas
“Average Mongolian Beef”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Their lunch specials were valid on a Saturday. I like my Mongolian Beef well done and they cooked it well done as ordered.

• Visited June 2012