“Good tour.”

Jelly Belly Factory Tour
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Fairfield
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Typical factory tour. Wear paper hats, get picture taken by their photographer (they charge almost $40 for the pictures). You walk above the assembly lines and watch videos throughout the tour. At the end of the tour you end up in the gift shop. Best deal here were the two pound Bag of belly flops (candy that didn't pass inspection) for $9.00 and you could buy 3 and 2 free.

There are newer reviews for Jelly Belly Factory Tour

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I definitely recommend stopping if you like Jelly Bellies. It's fun for the kids with free samples of beans and fudge. You can get good deals on the rejected beans. Best of all it's easy to get to. Most of their stuff is fairly expensive and the factory tour is pretty boring. I've been on it twice (once on the weekend and once on a Tuesday). I was hoping to see a "factory" where beans were being made. They have a very small area of the factory floor that appears functional.

Anyway, nice tour guides that can memorize their scripts, but overall it was a bit boring.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Interesting tour, but we didn't get to see as much as we have at other factories. The videos were hard to see/hear if you were not in the right place. Regardless, our 11 year old loved it and still has his hat. The lines can be long, so timing is important. They do have a cafe for lunch and we found the food to be better than average. They have sandwich rolls that are shaped like-- you guessed it, Jelly Beans!

The free samples are fun and learning about "belly flops" was a find. The gift shop is very commercial, but what did I expect. We did however find an exclusive edition of Apples to Apples and my son was over the top excited. They also sell a version of Uno.

Because it is a great family activity and free, the tour does earn a very good rating. Also, lots of great photo opportunities and because I am a scrapbooker, this made me very happy.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

FREE tour and u also get a free paper souvenier hat and pkg of samples. I don't even really like jelly beans but the tour made me want to try them again. They have a sampling bar and a good deal on the rejects. Would be a great activity for fams with kids.

1  Thank KayWangen
Reviewed September 4, 2013

So the tour goes like this: Get a paper hat, pose for a lame green screen photo, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, ooohh free jelly beans!! Ok joking. It is actually fun and interesting to see all that goes into making them. And at the end you can sample flavors and buy Belly Flops, the hilariously named 'reject' jelly beans. Which taste just as good as regular but are way cheaper. They have a dog run outside, which is cool, but I don't really get it, cause what are you supposed to do with Fido during the 45 minute tour?