“All the Jelly Belly (and Ronald Reagan*) you can handle...”

Jelly Belly Factory Tour
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Fairfield
Camarillo, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“All the Jelly Belly (and Ronald Reagan*) you can handle...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped by the Jelly Belly Factory en route to Napa; my spouse had been before, but I had not. After a very short (~10 minutes) wait, we took the tour between two groups of schoolchildren (and with a group that contained several kids), which for me added to the youthful glee of watching various forms of sugar be combined to make one of my favorite confections. I would like time to ask questions of our tour guide (who did a good job), but I get the sense that we're meant to listen and keep walking. It was good fun all the same; I left happy with a Jelly Belly hat on my head and a two-pound bag of "belly flops" under my arm.

*Political leanings aside, I am deeply amused by the... intense and unrelenting gratitude?*... toward President Reagan. I get it--he made Jelly Belly a national rather than a regional favorite. But how many jelly bean portraits does one man need?

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great fun for the whole family!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time on the JB tour and shopping in the Wonka style gift shop!! I recommend going early - 9am, crowds grow quickly!! We had a nice size group in our tour, maybe 30, but realized when we finished other tours were at least double the size. They give you samples along the tour and have a big sample bar in the shop - kids had a field day! Only complaint, no pictures on the tour, but that is fairly typical!
The tour is free, but we had no problem spending oodles in the gift shop. We did not try the cafè, but it was large, clean and looked nice. Parking spots are at a premium in the front. Some people got a little aggressive with us trying to get our spot when we were leaving. Other spots are only about 20-30 feet away. I'm not sure why she couldn't walk, but she felt it necessary to get out and direct traffic to get us out of our spot! :(
Overall we had a great time! Best advice is go early!!!

Visited June 2013
Mississauga, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun and Interesting tour!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great place to visit and have a free tour along with free samples whether you're with kids or not! The tour guide was very enthusiastic and gets everyone right into feeling like a kid. My husband and I were there and we don't have kids as were some other couples. The tour is very kid friendly as well. Free samples along the way and very interesting facts about the company, how it all started and how jelly belly's are made. Had no idea it was as much of a process as it is. There is a store there, of course to make purchases at the end of the tour as well as a cafeteria style restaurant with a good selection of food and beverages while you are there. The best part - the tour is FREE!

High Point, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Wonderful fun!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were two middle age adults visiting without children, but we felt like children as soon as we walked in. Two forty five min. tours begin each every half hour and we found the tour very interesting as we were walking above the production floor, led by a pleasant, enthusiastic guide who distributed several samples along the way. Their gift shop contains more Jelly Belly merchandise than you can imagine- lots of fun for an hour plus stop!

Sparks, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very interesting!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place very family friendly. Love jelly belly's so I was thrilled to go.. The prices are not bad and there is a discounted section to. Food in cafe not so great kinda cheap for the expensive price.