“Awesome Hotel in the center of everything”

Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Tempe, Arizona
“Awesome Hotel in the center of everything”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Hilton has an unbelievably friendly, professional and courteous staff. They are consistently on top of customer satisfaction, always willing to satsfy the customers needs. They are very accommodating. The rooms are always in great shape, they have a great location, the food is awesome and the hospitality in the bar is exceptional. They are helpful with day trips and sightseeing the local and not so local areas whether it is in Napa, San Francisco or Tahoe/Reno. Great place for business customers or tourists

Room Tip: Top floor or away from the back parking lot
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Kenzie M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor! We
strive to outshine our competitors by providing outstanding service;
and a convinent location. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Arkansas
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Rooms were spacious and clean. I usually end up cleaning the bathroom myself but this place was spotless! Staff were friendly and helpful. Nice location, close to shopping center with many food choices.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor!
We take pride in our excellent guest service and cleanliness, and are
pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Exceeding guest expectations
remains our top priority. We look forward to seeing on your next visit.
Bay Area, CA
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This property is located right off of the 80. My room was on the top floor, 4th and was facing the freeway. The A/C unit was relatively loud, thus deafening the freeway noise for most of the night.

Check-in was friendly by the check-in agent. ...Apparently due to my late check-in, my room away from the freeway was assigned to someone else...

The mattress at this property is the newer style that you can adjust the firmness via a dial and the mattress has a nice wool pad. ...most hotel mattresses have a mattress pad...Hilton Garden Inns with the new mattress don't...what happens if a client stains the mattress?!?

Water pressure was okay in the shower. I've had better.

Water pressure was mediocre in the sink. It took a while for hot water to come out.

WiFi stopped working around 11:30 pm...good thing I brought my ethernet cord.

We ran out of facial tissues in the morning and the hotel staff quickly brought some up.

...this property seems like a franchise...they use generic toilet paper and facial tissues...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Whittier, California
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield for 2 nights this past Memorial Day weekend. I paid less than $100/night, which is a fair price for this level of hotel. We had special group rates, but there is a substantial discount if you are AAA member. The hotel did exceed my expectations in the sense that the hotel staff was exceedingly helpful at check-in. My parents were travelling with us so we made a request to be put in adjoining rooms, which they accommodated even though I did not make the request in advance. My family had rented a banquet room for a large party, and the in-house event coordinator was very pleasant to work with, and allowed us to set up our decorations, dj equipment, etc., several hours in advance.

The rooms were fairly average, if not on the smaller side. But they were clean, as were the bathrooms. The bathrooms could use some ventilation however.

One of the advantages of this hotel is its proximity to the Westfield Solano mall and several restaurants within easy walking distance. I would stay here again if I were visiting in the area in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Houston
Reviewed June 25, 2012

If I hadn't paid $160 a night, I might think this hotel was ok. But for $160, I expect more. The hotel is very dated. It is scheduled for a remodel and needs it badly. My bed was broken and very uncomfortable. The furniture in the rooms is dated and worn. The room had a bad odor. I cannot recommend this hotel. I told the front desk about the problem with the bed and they told me that the beds are adjustable and "temperamental". The room was worth about $69-79 in my opinion. If you get that rate, stay here. Otherwise, go elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank RyanL99
Lompoc, California
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed here few days last month. I throughly enjoyed the in house restaurant and bar. They have very polite and friendly staff. It's everything you expect from the Hilton, but a relaxed demeanor. The room service, dessert menu, and drink menu were very pleasing! It was a wonderful break from the usual to do's of hotel stays.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank sthrnincali
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Have stayed here on other occasions and it has always been a very good experience. Location is very good, as it is right off the freeway but have never had a problem with traffic noise. Hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants. Rooms are very comforable. Front desk personnel are always personable and accomodating, particularly Kenzi, who remembers us from prior visits. Outstanding staff really make this hotel stand out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield - Napa Valley Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield - Napa Valley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield? Share your experiences!