“Father and Son Road Trip Food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 256 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Driving from SF to Coos bay Org we came across this gem. Ordered 20 oz Steak and 2 orders of mashed potato's and gravy. It was perfect. Loads of hot bread, friendly service. The price was very reasonable, walked out Full and happy!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

I recently went to Texas Roadhouse with a cousin and we both loved our meal selections. We shared some ribs and chicken, as well as a baked potato and salad.
The Rolls with the cinnamon butter are amazing, you must take some home to share. Great service, location and food.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

We took my friends nephew out for a birthday supper and it was awesome. The food was good and the service was great. If you take somebody there for their birthday they bring out a Steer prop and put the birthday person on it while they sing happy birthday.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We were hungry and did not know where to stop when we saw the Texas Roadhouse sign. All I can say is my wife and I wish this Texas Roadhouse was in Reno instead of the one we have. It was the best dinner we have had at any Texas Roadhouse! Good food and good service.

1  Thank Gene B
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Lots of fun and food...sometimes too much food, but always good.
This was my dad's favorite place when he came home...so now I like to go even by myself just to honor him.