“Consistent”

Ranked #3 of 256 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We seem to go here once a month. The food is always good, but the wait times for a table are crazy long! Wait staff are friendly and accommodating

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Very good food and friendly staff. If you take someone there for a surprise birthday party or birthday in general you will bust a gut laughing at what you do.

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

During the holiday season it is busy everywhere. We came here for our annual Christmas get together. We pick a different place every year and this year the Texas Roadhouse. It was busy but I did the call ahead for a party of 10. I expected the wait. I would of given it a five but the door way was crowded and nowhere to sit-it was standing room only. Since it was cold outside guess what everyone was inside. It was overly crowded-need to come up with a new plan for people waiting. But other than that the food was great. I had the ribeye-very tasty.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

The piped in music is so incredibly loud as to give one a headache. No food is good enough to get sick for. We did not stay long enough to have dinner as the atmosphere was so unpleasant.

2  Thank Maevilyn
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I stopped in for an early dinner. We have seen it from the freeway (easy in and out access) many times. Even though it was early, the place was packed so we had to wait a while. At least their free peanuts allowed us to stem our hunger while waiting.

They serve hot buns with some very good flavored butter. We could not get enough of them. My wife had a large salad and she was happy with that. My daughter and I both had ribs. They advertise them as "fall off the bone" and this is an understatement. There were a number of times when I picked up a bone only to have the meat fall back onto my plate. It was very tasty and the barbecue sauce was flavorful. I usually ask for extra sauce but this was not needed as they were sauces just right. Outstanding meal!

The staff, while they handled things just fine, were not very personable. We also asked for towelettes, which should be given automatically when someone orders ribs. These were also very small and not much help.