“Annual Christmas get together”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 256 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

During the holiday season it is busy everywhere. We came here for our annual Christmas get together. We pick a different place every year and this year the Texas Roadhouse. It was busy but I did the call ahead for a party of 10. I expected the wait. I would of given it a five but the door way was crowded and nowhere to sit-it was standing room only. Since it was cold outside guess what everyone was inside. It was overly crowded-need to come up with a new plan for people waiting. But other than that the food was great. I had the ribeye-very tasty.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

The piped in music is so incredibly loud as to give one a headache. No food is good enough to get sick for. We did not stay long enough to have dinner as the atmosphere was so unpleasant.

2  Thank Maevilyn
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I stopped in for an early dinner. We have seen it from the freeway (easy in and out access) many times. Even though it was early, the place was packed so we had to wait a while. At least their free peanuts allowed us to stem our hunger while waiting.

They serve hot buns with some very good flavored butter. We could not get enough of them. My wife had a large salad and she was happy with that. My daughter and I both had ribs. They advertise them as "fall off the bone" and this is an understatement. There were a number of times when I picked up a bone only to have the meat fall back onto my plate. It was very tasty and the barbecue sauce was flavorful. I usually ask for extra sauce but this was not needed as they were sauces just right. Outstanding meal!

The staff, while they handled things just fine, were not very personable. We also asked for towelettes, which should be given automatically when someone orders ribs. These were also very small and not much help.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Hubby and I love to go here for dinner and select our steaks from the display case. They make them just like you order them and they are yummy! All the food is great :) The atmosphere is fun and lively. They have such a good reputation, that our wait time was 45 minutes on a weekend. Good thing we were not in a hurry.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends. You can see USDA Choice meat displayed and their price. You can eat peanuts while waiting to be seated. When you're seated, you can immediately eat their siganature bread.

We ordered steak entrees, of course, with 2 sides per order included. For the amount we paid for each entree, this is definitely an excellent restaurant for families and friends to have dinner. The food and is tasty and the service is good.