“They will not deliver to the hotel!”
Review of Straw Hat Pizza

Straw Hat Pizza
Ranked #93 of 240 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 11, 2013

When I called they were rude and they would not deliver to Staybridge Suites. The employee that answered the phone was surly and seemed to not want to be there. I understand that you are busy but a hospitality business that depends on my money to exist should try to be nice to me.

There are newer reviews for Straw Hat Pizza

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I would write more reviews if I didn't have to write a book each time. Sometimes just a few words are all that's needed. I'll try the Lemon Pepper pizza next.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place was horrible, to start the manager is a 19 year old unexperience child with a big additude. When she took my order it was with out a greeting and a smile its like she knew me. She had no idea what was on her menu when I asked for different options. Its a ridicule and outrage that a manager has no idea how to treat a customer please dont go there if like to be treated like you are not paying for your food, its like I am taking from them.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

As I said in my review of the Quality Inn - these are my first. But I feel like I should review the Straw Hat Pizza in Fairfield too. The salad bar was amazingly fresh. When the salad got low (at 9:30 at night - close at 10) one of the employees bought me a beer and refilled the entire salad bar while I waited and watched the Giants game at the table. Yes, one tv per table with remote. Can you get better pizza in the world - yes - but probably not elseware in Fairfield. It was good, the leftovers were good, the salad bar was great and the service was exceptional! Would definately go again! And again - one tv per table with remote - was able to switch back and forth from Monday night football to the Giants playoff game. Sweet!

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Straw hat pizza are the best California pizza chain
They are kind of expensive but have really good taste with quality ingredients
Their breadsticks are really good especially the twist ones
Would eat again