Econo Lodge
$84
BestWestern.com
$144
$149
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I checked into the hotel and were given room 58, it was decent, seemed clean, nothing great but it would work. Then we went to put on the Air and come to find the air in the room does not work. Unfortunately, it's summer and hotter than hell and we cannot stay comfortably in a room with no air. So we tell the front desk. He assures he will figure it out and we leave for a couple hours. We return and he tells us there is another room, not as nice but it has air. Well boy was that an understatement. As soon as we walked into the room I was disgusted. There was several holes in the walls, the walls were covered in a layer of grease and a dirty film, the headboard had blood on it. YES! I said blood. The floor had stains covering the entire room, it was awful. Never in my days of staying at a hotel have I ever seen one this bad. And I have stayed at quite a few motel 6's. So now we left and they still have my 133.00. Yes, stupid me paid 130 dollars for the crappiest hotel ever! I call Orbitz to get a refund and they have to get the manager's approval. Conveniently the manager went out for 20 minutes and never showed back up and no one can get a hold of him. Save your time, I wish someone would have warned me.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Haileymorris
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Rates were great for Memorial Weekend. I booked last minute and got the last double bed room.

Parking was very spacious. There is no pool, hot tub or elevator. Check-in was super fast and the young man that helped me was cordial. The lobby is small but served it's purpose. I checked in and was told the room I get (#64) has a broken card reader so he'd have to let me in with the master key every time. There were also absolutely no other rooms available and nothing in the immediate area near the price. I was not happy to hear that but I very reluctantly agreed because it was just for a few hours and I wasn't traveling with ALL my jewels and riches during this trip.

So the room. . . It was pretty clean except for the walls that need a new paint and the restroom door that looks as though someone failed to put their first completely through it. New carpet and toilet were nice. The shower water was consistently hot for a long time and had awesome pressure! The bedding was clean but mattresses were way to hard. Sorta felt like I was sleeping on a box. It was almost a better idea to sleep in the new carpet.

This room had a separate area with a fridge and microwave. There was also a little table and 2 chairs. Ice was 25 cents so it was nice to have a place to keep drinks cold.

Check-out was just as quick and there was no continental breakfast as advertised. Actually, the doors were still locked to the lobby at 9:30. So I guess I got what I paid for by way of a safe spot to sleep and shower.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed with my daughter after day in six flags. About 20 minutes away, but nice clean room. Breakfast room is very small but no one else was in it. 7-11 across the street and clean room. It's not the Sheraton nor does it have a pools, but it was a nice place for a night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family