“a fun place to visit!”

Budweiser Brewery Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Fairfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the brewery, get free beer and learn about the beer making process.
Quincy
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“a fun place to visit!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

we just stopped in for the heck of it and got this great tour, fun facts, and got to taste all the beers they make there! which surprisingly enough was wayyyyy more than just bud and bud light! i even got a certificate when i was there for my beer knowledge!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank creativetattedwoman

Sacramento, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fascinating”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I haven't been here since I was a kid, but I was extremely fascinated when I went. Great place for a field trip, especially if you throw Jelly Belly in there. Free entertainment can't be beat.

3 Thank Michelle R
Jacksonville, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beer factory tour-yes!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Bottling line has been shut down here but still a great tour. The tasting was at the beginning of the tour and the variety of the brews was extensive. They took us to the refrigerated area and was very interesting.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Traveler10531558
Tempe, Arizona
“Brewmeister Tour was Awesome”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The tour I chose was the longer Brewmeister tour. IT was NOT the free tour, but just $25 it was well worth it for the longer tour, you get to see all of the inner workings .The beer direct from the vats was the best I have ever had and I lived in Germany for a couple of years. You get some free gifts which do not come with the free tour and a taste testing at the end, along with the regular free beer samples that the free tour has. The factory was immaculately clean inside. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Took about 1.5 hours , well worth my time and my wife's time. Highly recommend a visit

Visited July 2012
Bremerton, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not much to it, but beer tasting”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had to wait a 1/2 hour for the tour to start because they only go on the hour. The first portion of the tour consists to tasting two beers and watching a couple of videos on beer making and history. Then we were taken to the aging cellar (47 degrees, so bring a jacket). The tanks were impressive but there was no other views of production or packing. All of us came back to the gift shop saying, "Is this all?"

Visited July 2012