“Fascinating”

Budweiser Brewery Experience
Ranked #1 of 9 Food & Drink in Fairfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the brewery, get free beer and learn about the beer making process.
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I haven't been here since I was a kid, but I was extremely fascinated when I went. Great place for a field trip, especially if you throw Jelly Belly in there. Free entertainment can't be beat.

3  Thank Michelle R

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Bottling line has been shut down here but still a great tour. The tasting was at the beginning of the tour and the variety of the brews was extensive. They took us to the refrigerated area and was very interesting.

2  Thank Traveler10531558
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The tour I chose was the longer Brewmeister tour. IT was NOT the free tour, but just $25 it was well worth it for the longer tour, you get to see all of the inner workings .The beer direct from the vats was the best I have ever had and I lived in Germany for a couple of years. You get some free gifts which do not come with the free tour and a taste testing at the end, along with the regular free beer samples that the free tour has. The factory was immaculately clean inside. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Took about 1.5 hours , well worth my time and my wife's time. Highly recommend a visit

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had to wait a 1/2 hour for the tour to start because they only go on the hour. The first portion of the tour consists to tasting two beers and watching a couple of videos on beer making and history. Then we were taken to the aging cellar (47 degrees, so bring a jacket). The tanks were impressive but there was no other views of production or packing. All of us came back to the gift shop saying, "Is this all?"

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Excellent no charge tour (there is a $25 tour if you really want to know everything) that begins and ends at the gift shop. You get a short history and overview video, then do a walking tour of the plant. Lots of stairs and walkways, not for the handicapped. Before and after the tour you get two free drink tickets to try whatever is on tap or even try an experimental brew. Everyone enjoyed the blueberry and margarita beers, but they did run out of those, which is odd since they make it there!!!!