“A Great Place to Eat!”

Good for: Families with children
Sonora, California, United States
“A Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food was excellent, I had the meat ravioli with carbonera sauce, our friend had the Gnochhi, and my husband had fettuchini with baby clams. The pasta was very fresh. The service was excellent inspite being very busy.

• Visited May 2012

Windsor, CT
“Down home sophistication.”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Get a table by the window and watch the Fairfax Scene.

Friendly service. Great food.

Visited November 2011
SF Bay Area
“I'm a Local and I Love this place!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Fairfax is my hometown and Fradelizio's is my favorite place to eat here. The food is excellent, the prices are reasonable, and the service in personable and efficient. Dinner for two people is typically around $50-60 including wine and tip. All of the food is fresh and home made and I have never had a bad meal.

• Visited September 2011
COLORADO
“Great Quaint Italian Bistro”
Reviewed April 17, 2008

This is definately one of my favorite restaurants ever, in fact i loved it so much, when i was living in fairfax, i applied for a job there in 1997.. I was very happy working there and the people were all so friendly. I can say by experience that the food and sauce was cooked fresh everyday, and the kitchen was always clean, a very big plus there.. my favorite dish was the eggplant parm, and the chicken dore'. Now that i live in colorado i find it hard to find a place to compare with that little mom and pop feel that only fradelizio's had. If i am ever fortunate enough to ever go back to visit, i'm sure it will still be as if i never left. Keep up the good work guys. Your friend Jill. P.S. I wish you guys overnighted your Tiramisu...That i miss most of all...