“Fresh and Affordable”

Add it.
Avatar Punjabi Burritos
Ranked #20 of 43 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed March 10, 2016

Here's a nice place to stop off on the way out to Point Reyes to pick up lunch for a picnic at the beach or to sit down for a meal after a day of hiking. Interesting combinations and many options for those seeking vegetarian or gluten free items.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

this is a wonderful restaurant for Indian inspired, clean, flavorful food. It's fresh, spicy, interesting, inexpensive and nutritious. We stop several times a month for take-out. My favorite is the lamb and smoked eggplant rice plate. Wonderful!

Reviewed September 2, 2015

The food was wonderful and affordable. Fresh ingredients. A wonderful server. And we ate outside on a lovely day. What could be better

Reviewed June 8, 2015

We stopped here for a dinner on our way home from a day touring wineries. Not quite
fast food but you order at the counter and they bring it to you at your table. Very
interesting take on Indian mixed with some Mexican influences. Lots of gluten free
choices. I had one of the burritos with lamb and veggies and it was very good. We enjoyed our food and will return again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My sister and brother in law were taking me out for my birthday dinner and we had a lot of requirements -- she's vegetarian, he's vegan, I'm a gluten free carnivore AND we had the dog with us so we needed a patio. I drink wine, he wants beer. And I wanted a place with delicious food, nice atmosphere and not too expensive.

We found it all here...yummy food, all the options we needed, newly remodeled, excellent wine and beer by the glass, and wow, gluten free samosas! We were all happy, even Trixie the dog.

1  Thank Marie B