“Wonderful simple Indian restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Avatar Punjabi Burritos
Ranked #17 of 40 Restaurants in Fairfax
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Wonderful simple Indian restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2015

The food was wonderful and affordable. Fresh ingredients. A wonderful server. And we ate outside on a lovely day. What could be better

Visited September 2015

Poquoson, Va
“Interesting Indian”
Reviewed June 8, 2015

We stopped here for a dinner on our way home from a day touring wineries. Not quite
fast food but you order at the counter and they bring it to you at your table. Very
interesting take on Indian mixed with some Mexican influences. Lots of gluten free
choices. I had one of the burritos with lamb and veggies and it was very good. We enjoyed our food and will return again.

• Visited April 2015
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, low price, vegan options, patio and GLUTEN FREE samosas!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My sister and brother in law were taking me out for my birthday dinner and we had a lot of requirements -- she's vegetarian, he's vegan, I'm a gluten free carnivore AND we had the dog with us so we needed a patio. I drink wine, he wants beer. And I wanted a place with delicious food, nice atmosphere and not too expensive.

We found it all here...yummy food, all the options we needed, newly remodeled, excellent wine and beer by the glass, and wow, gluten free samosas! We were all happy, even Trixie the dog.

• Visited July 2014