“Good local place. Would not go out of my way to eat there”
Review of Pancho Villa's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pancho Villa's
Ranked #31 of 40 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: the best place for Margaritas and made-at-your-table guacamole !
Description: the best place for Margaritas and made-at-your-table guacamole !
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food is good -- no compalints, the service is also good --no complaints. The drinks are also good -- not complaints. Just nothing to make it great in a part of the country that has some great mexican food.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I took my kids here and waited for quite a while to be seated. One of the waitstaff spilled an entire cup of water on my feet when we were finally at a table. They were great about making it easy with two kids, and the food came out quickly. It was delicious. I've ordered takeout from them before, but you have to be very clear that they understand what you want. Both times we've done take out we've had wrong items. However in the restaurant that was not the case. The food is good, location convenient, and price fair, we'll be back.