“Best Al Pastor Tacos in Marin!”
Review of Mas Masa

Mas Masa
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This new, healthy restaurant recently opened in Fairfax. I first tried it with my very picky daughter. I did not mention is was cuisine based on Central and South American accents. I also did not tell her that the ingredients were organic and non-GMO.

We both ordered the Al Pastor Tacos. The heritage pork was sliced right in front of us, and came on corn tortillas with just the right amount of special ingredients. We opted for the side of black beans, which were cooked to perfection.

I eagerly awaited "the face" from my picky little red-head. She smiled, and said this was the best taco she had ever eaten. I had to agree!

On certain days, you might get lucky enough to try their Pork Pozole. It is not to be missed!

I will be coming back often, with my family and my friends.

1  Thank Laura B