“just around the corner”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Fair Oaks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 12, 2012

i like their new menu, you can create your own crepes, you better not be in a hurry ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2011

I requested a specific decoration for my daughter's 18th birthday which they didn't do as promised. I called and I was told there's nothing they can do about it. Of course, it's the day of the event; but, at least, offer me some consolation. I would never order my cake again. Customer service is awful.

1  Thank yernoda
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Mirabelle Bakery quoted me a price for a 2 tiered birthday cake in two different amounts. $80.00 for a butter cream frosting and $130.00 dollars for fondant frosting.
I placed my order Tuesday, April 27th, and I initially chose the fondant frosting since I wanted to make this cake a special Sweet 16 birthday cake. I deposited $50.00.
I later changed my mind after a few hours and decided to change the order from fondant frosting to butter cream. I spoke to one of the mangers whose name was Martin and he was very accommodating and said it was no problem at all.
The day of my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party Friday, April 30th, the birthday cake was made out of butter cream just like I orderd. However, they were charging me $130.00. I begged the manager to call Martin because he approved the order. The manager at the time refused and took the cake away. He said "I dare you to find a birthday today for the price of $80.00." I kept repeating that today is my daughter's sweet 16 birthday and to please work with me. He insisted on being mean and was even charging me $10.00 for canceling my order.
I left the bakery crying and without a cake for my daughter's birthday party which was that day.
Please do not buy from this bakery because they do not care about their customers.

4  Thank 4rinne
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I had lunch their with my sister, brother and sister-in-law. It was a real treat! I had the vegie crepe which was really delicious. We all had desserts which were really yummy. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and I would definetely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

1  Thank bandmom-7
Reviewed November 3, 2008

I waited impatiently to see if Fair Oaks would finally get a great bakery - as this was made out to be. The last great bakery here was Das Kuchen Haus which closed maybe 25 years ago.

So, I was there on opening day, which was a mistake as the employees had no idea how to work the cash registers, nor how to make a decent espresso. I had a croissant - lousy.

So, I thought they were having teething troubles - a few weeks later I tried again ... same results except they could now work the registers.

I don't think I'll try again.

2  Thank FrankyMe

Been to Mirabelle? Share your experiences!