Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites
Super 8 Lindsay Olive Tree(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
$94
$95
ComfortSuites
$151
$139
Marriott Hotels
$75
$77
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
$80
$63
Hotels.com
$134
$119
All reviewssequoia national parkstayed herebw hotelcute townroom was cleangreat hotelwaffle machinegreat sleepbest westernsplace to staypool and hot tubvisiting sequoiaorange grovesyogurtwould recommend this hotel to anyonesmall poolnice breakfast
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The staff at the Best Western Exeter where friendly and very helpful. Make's it nice when out of town. Would definitely stay here in future. The hotel was clean and the appearance and comfort was nice. We stayed here last year and the breakfast and sitting area was under construction then. The hotel was accommodating and the finish of construction is very nice and comfortable. We were in town for pleasure and the hotel was close to the little old town and was not far from were we needed to be. I am sorry that I did not get the names of the staff so that I could properly thank them for making our stay nice, even if it was only for a few nights. We will most likely be back in town next year again and will most likely stay in this hotel again next year. I do not normally take the time to fill out reviews of any kind, but felt because of the experience I would take the time. Thank you Best Western Exeter for a nice comfortable, clean stay. Looking forward to next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have stayed here before and the staff does an excellent job of maintaining the hotel and its always very clean! Very often hotels get what I would call shop worn but this hotel is always impeccably maintained!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was a little worried when I booked the hotel. I try to avoid Best Western in favor of Marriott properties, what can I say, I am addicted to the points. After I got over the lack of points for my stay, I have to say I really enjoyed the experience.

The hotel was so clean. I had a minor issue with my door lock, but the manager was quick to offer a solution. The room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The bed was comfortable. I even had a nice view of an orange grove. It was also very quite. The breakfast was typical cheap continental, but it did the trick.

The hotel was "average," but the service and the cleanliness really made the experience "very good." Don't be scared, come to Exeter Best Western.

Room Tip: It is one of those external hotels. I like the second floor, that way I don't think people are peering into the windows.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very spacious room with a comfortable bed. Location is somewhat isolated, but this makes the area quiet. Fairly close to Exeter town center, a charming area to visit with small shops and beautiful murals painted on buildings. Variety in breakfast: hot sausage patties, egg/cheese omelet, scrambled eggs, waffles, assorted cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, assorted pastries, white and wheat bread, orange and apple juice, coffee, and tea. Clean in and out of room. Staff friendly and helpful.
Room decor slightly rustic, but charming and adequately lit.

Room Tip: No elevator, so ask for a bottom floor if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NateaBar
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were tired of driving and just stopped! We really enjoyed our stay: it was very clean and our room extremely spacious. We had a lovely night asleep in the comfy bed. The staff was pleasant and polite and the pool area was tidy and clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple