“Good food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Exeter
Exeter, California
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

A & W has slow service, but delicious fast food. More expensive than McDonalds, but I can get a veggie-burger here, unlike most fast food places. I always order the mushroom burger with a Gardenburger patty and it is YUM! I have always had very good service, the workers are very polite. Fantastic onion rings!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Not the best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

While the food was ok, the service was poor. One staff member in particular, her name was Ciana, she was very rude towards us. Looked like a thug with lip piercing and tattoos. It doesn't seem like a family restaurant to me. Even the manager looked liked a thug. I wouldn't recommend anyone to eat there!

Visited December 2013