“My Go-To Exeter Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Exeter
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Go-To Exeter Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I'll keep this simple. I live and work in Exeter. I eat at Pete's at least three times every week. Everything is good. The speed is often surprising given it is always freshly cooked (just a few feet away.) The quality is always good. The place is fairly small and fills up at noon - time your lunch visit a bit early or a bit late.
Want to try my "usual"?
Full California Chicken sandwich - add grilled jalapeño.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Exeterian

Exeter, California, United States
“Disappointed with my meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I met a friend here for lunch, she had been there before, I hadn't, They were not busy at all, but it was after 1:00 pm. The waiter was attentive. I had the lunch burger special and was disappointed. They did offer several side options with the burger, which was nice. I got the salad, the cucumber was sour, had to spit it out. The burger was okay, nothing to write home about and I only had water. My friend had a half a French dip sandwich and a drink. The bill was over $15.00. I thought that was a little high, especially since I had a lunch special and my friend only had a half a sandwich. I will probably not go there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“The food is great. The waiters are extremely rude.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Pete's has one of the best burgers I have eaten. The waiters there are extremely rude. I have even heard one waiter curse and say how much she hates her job

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Exeter, CA
“Good food for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

Have eaten here several times. The food is a good value for the price. The atmosphere is lacking, but you know that when you enter. The Service is excellent!

Visited February 2012
Exeterite
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2009

Pete's is the place you crave all the time after one taste. Everything is good and their sundaes are the best and biggest this side of the Sierras. Everything is made fresh from the soup to the salad dressings. My favorites are the baby back ribs, their soup and salad or their cheeseburger. All their sandwiches are huge! And you can get to go orders. They are right near Frosty King on Pine Street in downtown Exeter.

1 Thank Exeterite