“Great food”

Golden Harvest Cafe
Ranked #59 of 192 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have only been here once but it was one of the best omelets I have ever had. A friend suggested this for a breakfast one day and I was not disappointed. they use a lot of local fresh and organic products. They also offered a smaller portion size on certain things, like the omelets. It was the perfect size for me and it was cooked perfectly, I'm pretty picky on how my eggs are cooked. I haven't been there for lunch but if breakfast was any indication I'm sure lunch would be great too. Definitely worth the stop to try them out.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is our favorite breakfast place when we visit Eureka. Good food, big portions, fresh-squeezed orange juice. I love that they offer smaller portions of many menu selections. Wait-staff is efficient and friendly, stopping by our table often to make sure we had everything we needed and that the food was as ordered. We even enjoyed the music that was playing in the background. Nothing fancy about this place, but definitely good food, well prepared.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

"Herbivore, Carnivore, we have what you're looking for!"
It was our first time to Eureka California. We like supporting local businesses and we saw a full parking lot of patrons. We decided this was the place for us. We all enjoyed our meals. Very tasty food, good size portions, with quick and attentive service.

We were starving and not too hopeful about finding a good place for a Sunday brunch on our long road trip . We were very pleased with the food and staff. Would like to visit there again on another adventure.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Very good food, been here many times for breakfast with no complaints! Sometimes the fellow patrons make me want to just order to go but what can you do? Very good service!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We love coming here on the weekends to celebrate our freedom from the work-a-day, M-F, world! The pancakes are batting a thousand for my husband, while the spinach egg dishes put a satisfied smile on my face. HOWEVER, I really find their different sauces rather disgusting, and they put it on many of their breakfast dishes...too fatty, too heavy, pasty flavor. Aside from the sauces, they're fabulous. We go there one or two weekends each month. Good coffee two, which is saying something. Too many restaurants don't pay the little extra for GOOD coffee, which is a main part of the whole "Perfect Morning, Wake-Up Breakfast."