What a great hotel -- everything is very close within walking distance -- shopping mall, Marie Callendars, McDonalds. Previous posters have said it all and that is why we picked this hotel as our starting point to tour the Redwoods. The price was reasonable and it included a breakfast buffet, which was the largest we've seen in any Best Western. Clean and comfortable and free wifi that worked, and an elevator to boot. What more could we want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western