Stay here while passing through Eureka and will find somewhere else next time. It is industrial lodging - notes all over saying how clean the rooms are, a ridiculous tv system that makes you page trough things to find a channel. It is pet friendly, which is nice, but I really didn't get any vibe here at all...just another traveler passing through. So I passed out for the night and then carried on to Ferndale for coffee and breakfast. Also, there is nothing around this place except for two bad restaurants and a deserted mall next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western