A beautiful property, well managed, exceptionally clean and secure buildings. Loved our Jacuzzi room! ! Microwave, small fridge and a coffee pot were in the room.
The staff was so attentive, professional and friendly, I can't say enough about them. A bit expensive for a Best Western, but all you need to do is stay there and you will know why, It is worth every penny. We will definitely stay there again and highly recommend this property whether you are at the North coast on business or for pleasure.
The hot breakfast, which was served in a dedicated dining room, was also quite good and offered lots of choices . They do need to expand the dining room as on one of the mornings, there were folks eating their breakfast in the seating area of the foyer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western