We had a family suite on the second floor. I would hot recommend this hotel if you and/or family members are non-smokers! The room smelled damp, musty, and of second hand smoke. People were smoking on the balcany's and the wind/rain seemed to cause the smoke to seep into the room. The hotel is old and could use a face lift inside and out. The bathroom was small and cramped. The one plus would be breakfast. We got to the breakfast area shortly after it opened, so the food was hot and fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western