In Eureka to see family. Booked the Best Western Bayshore Inn for 2 nights. Family said we should go somewhere else. Always believed Best Western tries to do a good job so we stayed there anyway. What a treat! Rooms were big, very clean, soundproofed and amenity rich. Felt like the room was just finished as it still had the "new car" smell. We stayed in the Garden side of the motel and overlooked the garden and spa. But, it was very quiet even with the fact that there many children staying there. Breakfast was good and adequate. Front desk was quick, efficient, and pleasant. We would recommend this hotel for families and business travelers. It sits next to the large shopping mall which makes shopping even easier. We were not fond of the Marie Calendar's restaurant which sits on the same property. Service was slow, apathetic and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western + Iniative, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western