“Great fish and chips”

Dining options: Reservations
Pampa
“Great fish and chips”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

After being on the road all day, we stopped in Eureka for the night. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon and we hadn't eaten and were so tired. We wanted someplace relaxing with good grub. We were pleased with our choice to eat here. Both my husband and myself had fish and chips and some cold ones from the bar. The food was tasty and the brews ice cold. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. All and all we were happy witah our visit.

• Visited April 2013

San Francisco, California
“Food was fresh”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I watched them cook my fish, it was good. The beer selection for an Irish pub was not great as far as on-tap was concerned. Not my first visit either, but it can't quite make up its mind if it’s a pub or a restaurant; somehow it’s in the middle doing both okay but not great.

Visited March 2013
Eureka, California
“Unless you want fish and chips and fried food don't eat here!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a family dinner here and it was terrible! I had the prime rib with mashed potatoes and sweet pototatoes (combined) and mixed vegetables. The prime rib was tastelss and bland, the potatoes were disgusting! They were lumpy and tasted like they mashed them with water! The only thing worth eating on my plate were the vegetables and the salad, they were both excellent! My father inlaw had a new york steak and the same potatoes and complained that was just as bland as my prime rib and potatoes. Two people in our party had the halibut fish and chips and they were very good but not excellent!

• Visited January 2013
Wilton, California
“Historic Building, Irish Pub”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place looks like it should be in Ireland, the building is massive, the doors are massive with a super entry way. As suggested by my brother we all had the fish and chips which were lovely. It's a large portion in my book, but we all enjoyed the ambiance and a drink.

• Visited February 2013
Creswell, Oregon
“A nice place to eat”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Usually, when we're in Eureka we dine elsewhere. But over the Christmas holiday travels, we decided we wanted to try something different. Found a new favorite place to eat. Had a cup of tomato soup I could have made a meal of, had I gotten a bowl. Got a Rueben instead, and it was more than filling. It can get a little loud, so if you are looking for quiet this might not be your cup of tea. But we liked it-and we'll be back, next time we come through!

• Visited December 2012