See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2017

I'm sure it's used as a voucher hotel for the homeless.The room smelled like cigarettes and drug smoke. The floor was not vacuumed and the toilet had a nasty brown ring in it and there was a big black hair in it. Taking the blankets off the bed and sleeping under the sheets with my clothing on. Wearing my socks in the shower so my feet don't touch the surface. yuck. I made reservations here because I have my dog with me. I'll gladly pay more than the $75/night this place charges so I can avoid being creeped out again. Disgusting and dirty.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Tricia S
Reviewed December 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the care I received and conversation in the lobby with the manager. This was a pleasant surprise as I had never been to Eureka before. I stayed for 4 nights to visit with my Grandmother, who is in a care facility. This was for her 95th birthday and was very important. The room was very clean and well taken care of. The hotel is at the northern edge of downtown, but still easy enough to make a segway over towards all the hospitals and facilities for medical requirements. There are several restaurants and fast food options within walking distance and even more a short 3-5 minutes south on 101. I would most definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Try to get something near the office. I stayed in Rm 203. It was great, upstairs but near the office.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank William B
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure why the low rating, I have been here for a week and that was extended from my original time I planned..The bed is comfortable,, my puppy loves the ladies up front, and mainly my wife has not complained, it is a great location for all the redwoods...

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank rdd1990
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Really love staying here. We're traveling with Gus, our pomapoo, so we enjoy that our room is on the corner under the steps and across the hall is the laundrymat for employees. We don't have to worry about Gus bothering anyone. Also, the only motel that I've been in with sufficient outlets.

p.s. The lady running the motel gave Gus a cool harness.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

The lady checking us in was nice, the rooms are reasonably priced. But are they pretty ruff mine had new carpet but my buddies had stains on the floor, walls, and bedspread. If you want a cheap room than this is the place for you.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business