Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,433 results
All reviews pool table fire pit limo service pool area hot tub tiki torches stretch limo basketball hoop outdoor heaters great pool humboldt bay the breakfast area old town donuts an oasis breakfast sandwich fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Welcoming reception, which was the beginning of a great overnight. The spa was extensive even in the winter. Our room was quiet and clean. We were worried about our car which was packed with stuff but the place was full and there were trucks parked on the street. Clearly this is a popular spot.
The price in the winter was low and a deal.
We walked to a brewery for dinner but they do have free shuttle to and from restaurants.
We will stay again and regret not breaking up our trip back to Eugene.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Had a great room, very clean and comfortable. Much to our surprise there was also a free limousine service to take us to dinner and then back again safely. The next morning, the continental breakfast was complete with fresh waffles, donuts/pastry, and homemade breakfast sandwiches.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChrisBWPHBI, General Manager at Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us while here for business. Our complimentary dinner limousine is perfect for entertaining clients and arriving to/from dinner in style with no worries. Our deluxe breakfast is designed to make it quick and easy or to sit down and relax in the atrium area while overlooking the beautiful landscaping and Oasis spa and pool area. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Eureka!

Reviewed December 30, 2019

My family and I, a total of 4 adults, stayed at the BW Humboldt Bay Inn for 2 nights. We were there to attend a memorial service for my Brother who passed away in Sept. Three of us grew up in Eureka, Ca. We have stayed at this hotel before and this stay had a few problems, but we would still stay there again. The reading lamps that did not work, were quickly fixed (power strip problem). We felt crowded in the room with the 2 Queen beds and the table and 2 chairs, plus the desk and a large wooden wardrobe near the bathroom. It was hard to know where to put our bags, so we wouldn't be tripping over them during our stay. I was afraid to open the wardrobe to hang up things, as it was not level and it felt top-heavy. The refrigerator in the room made a noise that we thought was coming from outside, but eventually realized it was the refrigerator in the room. Luckily, I had earplugs to help me sleep. The breakfast as always was wonderful. Lots of items to choose from and we all found items we liked. Having a coffeemaker in the room, as well as a fridge and microwave was very handy, as we always take snacks when we travel. I had received some coupons online back in Nov. that had expiration dates and unfortunately I did not bring them, as they had expired on Nov. 30th. When I checked in I mentioned it and was told they would have honored them, but of course I had no way of knowing that. Still would stay here in future.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2019

When visiting Eureka we always stay at the Humboldt Bay Inn. Friendly staff, a great spa area and central to downtown. The free limo service during the week is a great way to go out to dinner. Would highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2019

I’ve stayed at this BW dozens of times over the past 28-30 years for business and pleasure. This BW has had frequent upgrades and improvements over the years, always for the better. A great place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo