“Great Day Spa!”

Add it.
The Spa at Personal Choice
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Eureka
Reviewed April 30, 2007

If you are looking for a relaxing hour or two on the northern coast of California, check out the Spa at Personal Choice. I foudn it by accident - walking in at another spa that didn't have an available appointment, they suggested I check out Personal Choice. I am so glad they did! I spent two relaxing hours having a manicure and pedicure. Both were professionally done, and in a beautiful historic setting. Good value for the money and the manicurist thought of everything (such as "make sure you get your keys out before I paint your nails!")

I peeked longingly at the massage rooms, which were beautifully done up - and noticed they had specials that included foreign city themes. Really well done. I won't be back to California soon, but if you are lucky enough to be in Eureka and want to pamper yourself, this is a great place to do it!

3  Thank kathnh