“Utopia”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Utopia”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I love going to the Spa at Personal Chioce. It is clean and comfortable. I always come away feeling like a brand new girl!

Eureka, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“nice couple massage”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

we like to go to the spa at Personal choice to start off any romantic getaway. We both have stressful jobs and a massage before we go on a trip helps us to get in a relaxed positive mood. We enjoy the trip so much better when we leave or tension and stress behind.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank tjandlbc
Eureka, California
“Very Satisfied!”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I recently moved to the area and LOVE this spa. They are always kind and helpful. They have a very educated staff who train for months before they are one on one with clients. They offer an amazing variety of products and services.

Visited August 2011
california
“Amazing Spa...Gotta Try It”
Reviewed March 12, 2009

This spa is beautiful. The services are so relaxing. I would recomend this spa to anyone who needs some pampering and relaxing. Very relaxing and fun atmosphere.

New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Day Spa!”
Reviewed April 30, 2007

If you are looking for a relaxing hour or two on the northern coast of California, check out the Spa at Personal Choice. I foudn it by accident - walking in at another spa that didn't have an available appointment, they suggested I check out Personal Choice. I am so glad they did! I spent two relaxing hours having a manicure and pedicure. Both were professionally done, and in a beautiful historic setting. Good value for the money and the manicurist thought of everything (such as "make sure you get your keys out before I paint your nails!")

I peeked longingly at the massage rooms, which were beautifully done up - and noticed they had specials that included foreign city themes. Really well done. I won't be back to California soon, but if you are lucky enough to be in Eureka and want to pamper yourself, this is a great place to do it!

3 Thank kathnh