“Excellent Mexican”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Mexican”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I was a little scared to go but was happy we did! I've been to Mexico every year for the last 7 years and this place has delicious food. The service was great and salsa is something to brag about! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Visited September 2013

Eureka, California
“A great place for Mexican food in Eureka”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a restaurant I never would have tried based on my previous experience with other Mexican restaurants in Eureka. I spent 25 years in San Francisco and frequented Mexican restaurants in San Francisco's Mission district on numerous occasions and until now found nothing in Eureka that could compare with them. But this place is different. My daughter had been pestering me to eat lunch there with her and her family and I finally gave in. We dined there on May 25. I have to say I was really very surprised at how good the food was and also at the variety of the food. The menu includes Mexican style seafood which is a specialty there. I opted to have "chiles rellanos" which is my absolute favorite Mexican dish, but I can't wait to return to try one of the sea food entrees. The "chilles rellanos" was excellent, as was the service. I found it to be a great dining experience and highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys fine authentic Mexican or Qaxacan style food.

• Visited May 2013