“We're always happy when we come here! ”
Review of Luzmila's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luzmila's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Our dinner was excellent. We all enjoyed our meal. The tacos are especially yummy. The service was also very good. My margarita was ok. It's definitely one of our go to places for Mexican food.

1  Thank RKC42

Reviewed May 6, 2014

It was a bit greasy for my taste...and I had a burrito. I have eaten at their location in McKinleyville and was not impressed. This one was little better. Service was good, clean and spacious restaurant (Old A&W!).

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Luzmila's has been in Eureka for years - the family split up but the good food continues. Not much atmosphere, but you go for the specialties. The super chicken quesadilla is brimming with pulled spicy chicken, sliced black olives, great sauce and cheeses and topped with sour cream and guacamole that's made fresh and chunky. Their homemade chips are served with sour cream and a choice of salsas. I like their enchiladas and chile rellenos. Service is prompt and courteous. Prices are low to medium for authentic Mexican flavors.

2  Thank M Kay H
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I insist that this is by far one of the best Mexican restaurants in the U.S! I am a Mexican food junkie and I have tried to find the best authentic food throughout the state as well as other states. Hands down this place rocks. Their hot sauce is to die for especially the hot one. The Chili Verde and Chili Colorado burrito with rice and beans is the best anywhere. They make their own torillias and everything is always great. My only beef with this place is the interior is kinda lacking the ambiance the food has. But believe me, I am a regular and will continue to be. Hopefully the owners plan to be here a good long time.

2  Thank Calhelitack
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Again and again, just average Mexican fare. Nothing to write home about