“So sorry.”

Ranked #40 of 191 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mazzotti's Old Town, is a fine dining, yet family friendly restaurant. Featuring traditional Italian entrees and salads, we also prepare delicious steak and seafood menu items too. We are located in the heart of historic Old Town Eureka. We except reservations for parties of 6 or more and can accommodate much larger parties with adequate notice. Mazzotti's has 2 locations to serve you, On the Plaza in Arcata, and in Old Town Eureka.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Ive eaten at Mazzotti's a few times over the years and have just never left feeling that positive about the experience. My last visit was another disappointment mostly regarding the food. Just way too much salt ! and the meals are just average. Service was average to good. Atmosphere needs some definite updating!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a fine dinner at Mazzotti's. It's a bit old fashioned, but I like Italian "comfort" food too. Order the manicotti.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This used to be one of my favorite spots. The past few years I've gone it's just not been the same. The best part of the meal is the bread & salad. Anything seem wrong there? Went there two nights ago & ordered lasagna. Stouffer's lasagna is better! The service is still good, nice atmosphere but... Sadly it's just not what it used to be. :(

Reviewed June 29, 2012

order the manicotti...it is yum and the coffee"Hitman Blend" so good

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Best eggplant parmesan EVER... Seems like I can't find any I like anywhere else after having it at Mazzotti's. Service was excellent. I'll be back whenever I'm anywhere close to the area.