“Great Bagels”
Review of Los Bagels

Los Bagels
Ranked #8 of 189 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Los Bagels has been a local standby for delicious bagels for many years.
There are many selections from plain to some exotic toppings. You can get them to go or sit down and have them there prepared with lox and cream cheese if you like. They also serve coffee and tea and other beverages and food stuffs.

There are newer reviews for Los Bagels

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I would have rated this review a bit higher --the art exhibits on the wall were terrific, the display case of Mexican calaveras and Hebraic seder goods was totally cool, the music was fine, in fact the ambience is delightfully west-coast multiculti-- if only the core product had been a little better: the bagels! There's something jarring about getting a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese that tastes very little of either onion, or cream cheese, and paying a premium dollar for the experience. The plain bagel with sliced turkey and cucumber was better -- at least it tasted of turkey and cuke. The salt bagel was the most distinctive; I wish I liked them better to start with. The people behind the counter were an odd mix of efficient & cheerful types and vacant indifferent ones. It was interesting to visit a bagel store with a Oaxacan twist, but I'm not sure I'd become a regular if I lived around there.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I recently made a trip up the coast from San Francisco to Bellingham and we stopped at many coffee shops and breakfast joints along the way. The breakfast bagel here was stuffed full with eggs, ham, and veggies. My wife said the eggs were too thick but didn't have any problem putting it away. The coffee is from Santa Cruz and was the best coffee we tasted...maybe ever. AND, we would consider ourselves coffee snobs. The price was good too.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The bagel combinations here are very unusual, nutritious and yummy. We had walked into Cafe Waterfront, waited 5-10 minutes to be seated, waited another 15-20 minutes and no one ever came to take our order or acknowledged us.We walked out, strolled around town and took a chance on this place. We were very glad that we did.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a cute trendy artsy fartsy bagel shop in downtown Eureka. The African Folk Art was amazing... Their bagels were small and way overpriced... When my friend asked for a little jelly container... The kind you would get off the table in a Denny's they said it would be $1.50... What? What made our experience sad was a server whom was rude and acted like it was the last place on earth she wanted to be.... Never having been there before our server seemed quite irritated we did not know what we wanted as soon as we entered the door... No greeting... No thank you... No nothing... I loved the restaurant decor just so sad all it took was one bad attitude to ruin it.

1  Thank questangie