Days Inn Eureka CA
Quality Inn(Eureka)
Good 3.5/5
Laguna Inn(Eureka)
View Hotel
All reviewstile floorssink faucetthe hotel is cleanlost coast brewerywithin walking distancewaffle makercomfortable roomstreet noisenice stayfree breakfasta great place to staysleepercerealremodelinghighwayconsclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much and we would stay there again . Staff very helpful and everything was very clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James W
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My room was clean, updated and generally what I would expect for the price. The front desk gentleman at check in was very friendly. I was trying to find a hotel for the night of my stay and every hotel was booked solid... I mean EVERY hotel within 40 miles. I called this hotel and begged for a room... and they got me one, but they started at wanting to charge me $200 (these rooms usually go for under $100/night) but after I whined a little they took it down to $150 - well there was nowhere else to stay so... Well, the room was surprisingly nice. The bed wasn't the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, but OK.

Yes, it's next to the fire department. I only heard the firetruck take off once, so it wasn't really a bother.

I asked for late checkout and was granted an extra hour, no more.

My overall feeling here was that I was happy with the room, grateful that I got a room at all, even if it was at a higher price but that's how things work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised to fine a clean, modern room. All entry is internal and key cards required to get in so I felt safe and secure. Good place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo