“Food was poor”

McDonald's
Ranked #151 of 191 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food was not hot and icecream machine was down they do have a play area for kids. But was nice walking distance from our motel lots of strange people around there at night be careful at night ladies don't go by your self.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We made the mistake of checking out McDonald's in Apia. A lesson we well learned. If you are in Apia and hungry, go somewhere else!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Place is dirty and homeless beggars aree allowed to hover around the drive through exit. Try the Burger King across the street.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I ordered the new loaded quarter pounder, the BLT. First I was overcharged then the BLT burger had no lettuce or tomato OR condiments. When I returned it, the girl at the counter actually YELLED at me and threw the new burger at me .Then the kid form the drive up window came over and scowled at me and asked if I " had a problem". Eventually a manager type refunded the over charge with NO apology or any explanation.
We have had several bad experiences in this particular McDonalds. It's often full of homeless people just camping in a booth and it's always filthy.
Needless to sat we will never eat at THIS McDonalds again, or ANY McDonalds for quite some time

1  Thank roger h