“If you like fried cardboard, this is the place for you!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #149 of 186 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
LUXEMBOURG
“If you like fried cardboard, this is the place for you!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We made the mistake of checking out McDonald's in Apia. A lesson we well learned. If you are in Apia and hungry, go somewhere else!

Visited January 2014

Salina, Kansas
“Poor example of McDonalds”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Place is dirty and homeless beggars aree allowed to hover around the drive through exit. Try the Burger King across the street.

• Visited August 2013
Eureka, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“can't get a Q/P right??”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I ordered the new loaded quarter pounder, the BLT. First I was overcharged then the BLT burger had no lettuce or tomato OR condiments. When I returned it, the girl at the counter actually YELLED at me and threw the new burger at me .Then the kid form the drive up window came over and scowled at me and asked if I " had a problem". Eventually a manager type refunded the over charge with NO apology or any explanation.
We have had several bad experiences in this particular McDonalds. It's often full of homeless people just camping in a booth and it's always filthy.
Needless to sat we will never eat at THIS McDonalds again, or ANY McDonalds for quite some time

• Visited August 2013