“Good pizza, HORRIBLE service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Paul's Live From New York Pizza
Ranked #14 of 184 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Eureka, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza, HORRIBLE service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been there 4 times and the pizza is amazing, but it is honestly the WORST service I've ever had at any restaurant. We called in our order each time and we would get to the counter and have to wait an extra 15 minutes for our pizza that we could see was done, waiting for us on top of the oven. And this was not 15 minutes in line, this was 15 minutes first in line at the cash register. I found that interesting because each time we called in our order, we were put on hold (I'm assuming so the worker could work the register) but when I get there one cashier answered the phone and the other I think was serving...AND during that time there was a female worker who was touching her unrestrained hair (that was hanging past her shoulders) while handling food without washing her hands or wearing gloves.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Eureka, California
“Pizza & Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

On Saturday night we decided to try the pasta instead of pizza. The pizza is always delicious and has the best crust. I ordered meat lasagna and my boyfriend had chicken parmesan and both were delicious! The salad was huge with red onions, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, garbanzo beans, olives and large piece of warm bread! It was so... good! Our dinners arrived hot and the portions were large. My lasagna wasn't served in a traditional square, it was two rolled pasta things with plenty of meat, ricotta cheese and sauce. The chicken was served with spaghetti.

My ONLY complaint was the fact that the dinning room was freezing cold! The thermostat read only 62 degrees! It was so cold, we never took our jackets off and our hands and feet were freezing. I would not dine in again due to the fact that I don't enjoy eating my meal in a cold room! I will order pizza to go but I won't dine in again until summer.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Eureka, California, United States
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I always love getting pizza from here. Everything is perfectly seasoned down to the crust itself. Always crispy. I've never been to NY. But if it is anything like this I'm there eventually the ppl working always have a smile. They seem to be happy working there. The place is also ultra clean good job team.

1 Thank CoryJ707
Eureka, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the very closest new york style pizza, ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Pizza, cheese cake, over experience. Service was fast and personal.

Already loving the slice of pie, asked the water what a ny pizza was known for. He was spot in, we were in sync. If you like ny thin, you must stop here for some pie.

Visited November 2012
Turlock, California
“Yummy pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Always been good - still good. I wish they stayed open later. We arrived at our hotel late and had to get it to go at 9pm.

Visited July 2012