See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Room needs a refreshing. I was under the impression that the rooms at this location had been redecorated but this one clearly has not. It's approaching shabby.

And the carpet outside the room should have been replaced long ago.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 7, 2017

we travelled from Monterey to Seattle staying at mny different motels and hotels along the way, but this one......PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The room itself was dirty
warm and stuffy, smelling of cigarettes, when we returned from dinner there was a homeless person asleep outside the room, we then realized that the windows in our room would not lock and when we complained to the young girl on reception she just rolled her eyes and said OH GAWWWD. She was very rude and could not understand why we were concerned. I repeat DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is our second road trip in US and this is the worst hotel we ever stayed at. Carpet is covered by strains, walls are dirty, in the night there were suspicious people smoking marijuana under the stairs that go to the rooms. Every part of the rooms is so old that I was pretty sure it was the set location for the Kubrick's The Shining. I wish I did not pay in advance. Only good aspects are location (walking distance from historic district), a self service laundry in front of it and the fact that it as breakfast available

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I had a reservation for 2 nights and when I checked in I was told that because I was a local I would have to pay a $150 cash deposit because "they have had trouble with locals." I was willing to pay the deposit until she said I couldn't get it back when I checked out at 6:00 a.m. and would have to come back to get it after 7:00 a.m. She insulted me as a local who might cause trouble when I am a 66 year old grandmother who just needed to escape paint fumes at my house, not a party animal.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo