“Excellent grilled chicken tacos”

Rita's Margaritas & Mexican Grill
Ranked #106 of 191 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We are a Mexican restaurant dedicated to providing the best service in delivering quality Mexican Food and Margaritas and/or bar cocktails at reasonable prices.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My grandson and I had an enjoyable late lunch at Rita's Margaritas & Mexican Grill on 5th Street in Eureka. After the complimentary chips and two types of salsa, we had excellent grilled chicken tacos, with cilantro, chopped onions and lime.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have eaten here a few times, we were not impressed with the food or service. They do support community which is a plus. We however had a fundraiser at our local middle school, they said that 10% of the proceeds from the evening would go to our school....they made it very hard to get paid, we had to call them and call them, and got the run around, bottom line they didn't pay us after we had advertised the benefit night and even had them cater an event at the school on top of that to bring in more business. I do not want to give my business to a place that is not honest. Better places to eat in town.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We ate at Ritas other locations in Eureka before, but this is our first time at this larger restaurant.
The Food was Very Good. The Mexican Rice was excellent, the beef tacos were very good, and the Margaritas were very good.
The waitress was very helpful and friendly. (In previous visits to their other locations I was not happy at all with the service)
I WOULD go here again.
Overall the food was Good, but nothing great or special.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Rita's is an excellent Mexican restaurant, they have good vegetarian and vegan options, use local organic tofu for their chorizo tofu, have whole wheat tortillas and vegetarian beans. They have 4 or so restaurants in the Arcata/Eureka area and all are good. I especially like the spinach enchiladas. They even have an organic tequila for those who imbibe. There are other good Mexican restaurants in Eureka but Rita's has a very broad selection and is an institution in the area. Viva Rita's!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The restaurant was extremely busy, indicating good place to eat. That was not the case. The service was mediocre at best. The appetizer came with the main course. The food was the worst mexican food I have ever had. The management did not seem too concerned that I was not happy with my experience in their restaurant. Too many other choices out there for them to be so un-caring about their customers. If you want some good mexican food in Humboldt County, go to La Costa in Fortuna. They have flavor in their food.