“a bit disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Description: Right Next To Bestwestern Bayshore
Description: Right Next To Bestwestern Bayshore
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Not the Marie Callender's that I remember from my college days. No corn bread offered and the pot pie that I used to love was not hot or great.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Close to the hotel so we gave it a try. The food was served well, but there was only 1 server for 10 tables. The server did as best as possible, but had no help from the front.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Ordered waited 45 minutes. They screwed up both our orders. Said we could have the food for free. Was so bad we couldn't eat it.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Took the family here as we could walk from the hotel. Food was all very good. I would say an above average Marie Callendars.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went there for the chicken pie and they were out! So we ordered something else which just wasn't great. The serving staff were very polite but I feel that unless you get the chicken pot pie, the rest is mediocre.