See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The staff is friendly. Rugs were filthy keep shoes on the whole time. Beds were soft but sloped down at the head. 2 pillows would of been nice. The windows were dirty. no air, Shower was dirty. Two rooms were partying very loud until after 2 and the staff didn't do anything about it. It was so bad we left town very early canceling all other plans.

Room tip: You want a good room go to another Hotel
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2016

This motel needs to be torn down. Sadly, the lone woman on duty was quite nice, but the property and "amenities" are so run down and filthy and gross no amount of niceness can make up for it. the rooms have no way to move air around - no air conditioner, fan, nothing - and my room smelled so strongly of bleach when I arrived that my eyes were watering and I could not stay in the room. The only option was to open the one window, at ground level, and the door - which did not feel safe at all due to the kind of people who were hanging around the hotel property. There was a fridge ion the room, but when I took out my food I had purchased for breakfast the next morning, it was all frozen solid and had to be thrown away. The room had a collection of mish-mash things in it, most of which were broken/ancient (lamps, clock, etc) and there were no electrical outlets in the bathroom and most of the outlets were filled with dangerous-looking piles of things plugged into one another.
I have never paid that much to stay at a place I spent less than 8 hours in, since I could not wait to get out of there and left at 6am in the morning just to escape. :(

Room tip: Just DON'T stay here.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Deb C
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Inexpensive for Eureka. An old motel in good condition. The room is clean. The tv is flat screen. The bed is good. The owners seem quite concerned about keeping out trouble. It is next door to applebees! Hapoy hour without driving!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2015

This motel is on a main road and we expected it to be rather noisy. In fact it was really really quiet and we had a good night's sleep in a basic but comfortable room. We could park right outside our room, and it was only a short drive to the old part of Eureka for a bit of exploration the next morning. Breakfast was again basic but fine,

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Logo4
Reviewed September 12, 2015

The room was so dirty. The carpet was burnt and very dirty and the furniture had never been washed. The walls were even disgusting.I don't even want to talk about the bed.Do not stay here. Owners were rude.

Date of stay: August 2015