“Not good”
Review of Looking Glass House - CLOSED

Looking Glass House
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Looking Glass House features an amazing view of Humboldt Bay, an outdoor patio and the most unique cocktail menu on the Northcoast.
“Not good”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This place used to be great, but I heard they changed hands and prices for drinks went through the roof and service was poor. will not go back.

Visited December 2011

coos bay
“The ambiance is so worth it!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I've been three times and Im from four hours away. I fell in love with the vintage house charm and the ambiance of the place. Has and alice and wonderland theme, would definatly tell any friend to check this out when passing by Eureka, or staying (: Food is A-B+ always impressed.

• Visited September 2011
Eureka, California
“Great food, great view, great people!”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Went for a business lunch. The food and service were fantastic! A great place to take out clients or out of town guests. (Oh and top shelf drink specials from noon to five)

• Visited November 2011
Eureka, California
“Horrible Service, okay food....”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I attended a large birthday gathering there on a Monday night. Although there were only one or two other tables, the staff seemed overwhelmed by the large group. Long waits for cocktails. I waited over an hour to get my appetizer. The food was okay, but overpriced. The cocktails were yummy. I left a 20% tip because it was such a large group. The following day, I checked my checking account and discovered I was overcharged by $534. I called and was told the manager would be in in an hour. I still have not heard from anyone.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Winona_AH
Santa Rosa, CA
“Delicious food, excellent service, one of my favorites!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I travel to Eureka regularly and make a point of dining here. Tonight I had vegan curry and it was fantastic. Friends and I shared smoked sugar snap peas (awesome) and a cheese plate. Robert was an excellent and patient waiter. I will return!