“Great food, great view, great people!”
Review of Looking Glass House - CLOSED

Looking Glass House
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Looking Glass House features an amazing view of Humboldt Bay, an outdoor patio and the most unique cocktail menu on the Northcoast.
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Went for a business lunch. The food and service were fantastic! A great place to take out clients or out of town guests. (Oh and top shelf drink specials from noon to five)

There are newer reviews for Looking Glass House

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I attended a large birthday gathering there on a Monday night. Although there were only one or two other tables, the staff seemed overwhelmed by the large group. Long waits for cocktails. I waited over an hour to get my appetizer. The food was okay, but overpriced. The cocktails were yummy. I left a 20% tip because it was such a large group. The following day, I checked my checking account and discovered I was overcharged by $534. I called and was told the manager would be in in an hour. I still have not heard from anyone.

2  Thank Winona_AH
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I travel to Eureka regularly and make a point of dining here. Tonight I had vegan curry and it was fantastic. Friends and I shared smoked sugar snap peas (awesome) and a cheese plate. Robert was an excellent and patient waiter. I will return!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

I've been to this place a few times now. Awesome menu, really good drinks and they're open really late. I love this place. In an area with such awful restaurant choices, this is a gem. I'm going back every time I visit for sure. My nephew introduced me during a graduation party for his girlfriend. We had a big party and they did a great job. Good work LGH!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

Great service and great food! Best restaurant in humboldt hands down

1  Thank Eager_Beaver123