“Also a great gift shop”

Old Town Coffee and Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Eureka
Description: Coffeehouse & Roasting Company - Coffees roasted on-site. Exceptional Espresso Drinks Dark Chocolate Mochas European Style Sipping Chocolate Real Fruit Smoothies Gourmet Teas Pastries and baked goods Bagels with all the fixings Soup and salad, Chicken and Veggie Wraps Waffles and Biscuit & Gravy Fresh Fudge, Truffles and Confections Local Beer, Local Wines and Mimosas. Voted "Best Coffeehouse" by readers of both the "North Coast Journal" and the "Times-Standard". Open Daily and Holidays
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Wonderful place to sit in Old Town. Has Wi-Fi, comfortable and intimate old tables, and wonderful coffee and pastries. They also have shelves of gifts - their own roasted coffees, French presses, tea assortments, and other beverage paraphinalia. Wonderful place to visit during Eureka's Arts Alive - the community art fest that happens the first Saturday of every month.

There are newer reviews for Old Town Coffee and Chocolates

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were exhausted and hurried when our friend brought us here. We got good coffee, a blended coffee thing, and great truffles! We met a table full of lovely strangers who we hope to call friends in the future. The place had a homey yet artsy vibe with fresh art on the walls and a random donkey near the ceiling. People were chatting, working, etc... and everyone was relaxed. It definitely recharged us even though we spent a half hour instead of five minutes here. Once we move there, we'll be back.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

It is fun to go hear music, and now they also offer wine and beer to enjoy while listening to a nice group. I had to give up coffee, but their foamy chi is amazing and worth trying on a cool night. Chocolates speak for themselves; always delish.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We really only went to Old Town Coffee and Chocolates to hear Buddy Reed and the Rip It Ups, as advertised in the local paper. We're from out of state and had gone to Eureka for a blues concert earlier in the week. But we wanted more! We were expecting a band, but it was just one lone Buddy Reed--but he thoroughly entertained us! He's a great blues musician, a personable guy, and he also has a lot of knowledge about music and that genre in particular. I admire anyone who has the moxie to get up--solo--and play music for people. It's important to support local music. So, the next time you're free on a Thursday evening, head down to Old Town Coffee and Chocolates and hear some FREE blues music--bring money for a tip, of course.

Of course we did indeed nosh on some of the goodies at OTCC. Not being coffee drinkers, my traveling companion enjoyed a chai tea while I just had water. He also had a bagel with hummus, and said the hummus was quite good. I just had some munchies--a peanut butter cookie with a peanut butter cup center (YUM) and a chocolate-dipped Oreo, which was also quite tasty (how could it not be?).

They had a big variety of sweets from which to choose, and having a sugar tooth, I would have loved to have sampled more. But I didn't want to be a pig. So... I guess the next time we go up, I'll just have to go back and try something new.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was ecstatic to find this place offers organic coffee! And of course I love the atmosphere... a nice place for morning coffee and a croissant!