“Delicious Mexican fast-food”

Add it.
Aztec Grill
Ranked #133 of 192 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed July 8, 2008

We stopped here after a long day of driving, and a craving for Mexican food. Yes, it's in a Chevron station, but it is made to order, delicious Mexican food. You will not be disappointed with the great selection and the care that the food is prepared with. There were a few tables to sit and eat at, but we took our food to go. I also noticed some breakfast items on the menu. The burrito my husband ordered weighed a couple of pounds - I'm sure of it. My dinner completely filled out the container and stuffed me silly. The food was delicious and extremely reasonably priced. After eating here we noticed several more Aztec Grills along our journey and they were all in Chevron stations, so it must be a small chain of some sort. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank armywife93