“Best Customer Service”

Eureka Natural Foods
Ranked #86 of 192 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I got there at 6:45 am in the morning, without knowing the store hour starting at 7 am. It was windy and raining. The store supervisor, Taylor, was very kind and let me in. The lady, at the meat counter, washed and cut the chicken for me. As strolling through the ailes, the staff would checked with me if I needed help. It added so much warmth for my vacation.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

They don't lable things in the deli, so I am wondering what they are hiding there. The juice bar is good but if I am rating the whole store it gets a lower score. If I was rating just the juice bar it would be a higher score.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

al fresco? this IS the place to go. The co op is good to for healthy local foods. Lots of friendly people willing to help. We stopped there a few times so we did not have to eat out which is around the same price BUT the food is ...junk. So why not buy healthy foods? We did....and took it out to Samo beach and enjoyed our day!! Easy peezy!! Tasty to boot.

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for some supplies and the selection was great! So much so that I tricked myself into thinking I needed something eles just to go back. Once inside I was swooned by the deli section so I caved. We had some soup, chicken and pasta. So delicious!!! Eureka is blessed to have this place!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The soup is just beautiful, watch when you get the food from the salad bar, you are charged on weight which can be very decieving and very expensive

2  Thank Sue B