“Soul Food in Eureka”

Bless My Soul Cafe
Ranked #33 of 192 Restaurants in Eureka
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creole Fusion Cuisine, as created by Sweet Mama Janisse one of Americas Best kept secretes.
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

The food was great. Catfish, collards, yams and hushpuppies in a beautiful Eureka. Everything is made from scratch. So delicious and Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was a great menu that excited a vegetarian who also like soul food minus the pig products. We did take out, dining in would have provided the need salt, extra butter and the little things that can make a meal better. Salad dressing, Greens, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes had great flavor. The waitress (owners daughter?) was very knowledgable about the food with great suggestions. I spotted a huge bucket of toys on the way out and happily take my kids if we pass by again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Yummy yummy yummy! Everything is authentic and delicious here! try the crawdad stew thing SOOOO BOMB!! i cant even be formal about this review because i love this place so much!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family of 5 went here for Dinner during our vacation, it was delicious!! We all ordered different dishes and shared them so everyone could get a taste of each others dish. Everything I tried was full of flavor. Their house made salad dressing is AMAZING. Loved it! Fried okra and fried pickles were really good, the batter was not too heavy, light and crispy. I ordered the crayfish and sausage as my entree, it was a stew that came with rice, kind of spicy, but really good. My dad got the chicken fried pork, and the chop was juicy and the crust was crispy and tasty, not too greasy. My mom got the ribs special, the bbq sauce was really good. Sis got the sticky chicken breast, and bro got another pork dish. They were both really good as well. Loved the cajun corn side, and my sweet potato side and the corn bread muffins were soooo good!! The meals are a little on the pricey side but you get huge portions. When we went there was only one waitress and we were afraid of a long wait, but we stayed because the place smelled so good as soon as we walked in the door. I'm glad we did, the waitress worked quick and the food came out pretty fast as well. Over all we loved our meal and wish we could go back again!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Southern/cajun home cooking that can be as hot as you like. Try the fried okra it great. I also really like their jerk chicken and beans and rice.